Technical Metals Ltd has a dedicated 145 repair centre to facilitate re-furbishment and re-work of customer’s components, primarily for the Aerospace sector.
Parts which have been in service for a period of time are brought in for re-furbishment and sent out to customers in “as new” condition.
Services offered by the 145 repair centre include:
- De-lamination and adhesive removal
- Stripping of original anodised finish
- Buffing & burnishing to remove surface imperfection
- Bead blasting and linishing to prepare surfaces
- Anodising/clear chem to finish product to required specification.